7 top reasons to consider auto window tinting,
- Decrease Interior Heat – Quality window film can provide up to a 78% reduction in heat transfer. This reduces the sun’s effect of heating up the inside of your car decreasing the amount of time that you will need to use your air conditioner. This can result in extending the life of the vehicle’s AC system.
- Energy Savings – As stated above, reducing interior heat can reduce the demand for AC use. This can have a significant impact on gas mileage and a savings at the pump. who wouldn’t want that?
- Reduce Interior Fading – Quality film can block up to 99% of UV ray. This help to reduce fading of your seats, carpets, dash and wood trim. It also works to extend the life of these items.
- Reduce Health Risks – Exposure to the sun is known to cause potential health risks to the eyes and skin. By blocking 99% of UV light, window film will also act as a “sunscreen” to protect from the harmful effects of the sun.
- Reduces Hazardous Glare – Glare while driving can blind vision and create a dangerous condition. Window film applied to a vehicle’s side and rear windows can significantly reduce glare.
- Increase Safety and Security – Accidents can turn a window into thousands of dangerous shards of glass. Window film can act to hold the glass together during an accident. It can also impede a would-be thief from gaining access to your vehicle.
- Enhance Appearance – Most shops offer varying shades of window film to appeal to almost any taste. If you do not want to darken the windows, but still want the benefits listed above, we have a film for that too!
Very hot summertime heat can certainly make the inside temperature of your automobile reach incredibly hot temperatures. The sun rays can damage the inside after time simply by fading the car or truck seats or even damaging the quality of leather. Currently there are practices to help cool the internal temperature and some ways work far better compared to others. One of the best techniques that can help obstruct the sun from heating up your car or truck is simply to have the windows tinted. There certainly are many reasons to tint your vehicle windows for instance, security, energy savings, UV defense, as well as comfort. Here are some of the benefits of having tinted windows.